One Love, Different Expression

Love is a feeling that is felt in many different ways . It is also a sentiment expressed in a thousand different way . Perhaps the most famous book on the love that I've found is " The Five Love Languages ​​" by Gary Chapman, a session on this topic, and reading about the subject, saying about it - they are through my head a million times , but I never really understood . However , it becomes a little more clear to me now that I have it all my brothers who are studying abroad .

On the surface, both of which are obviously very beautiful and lovely . Go ahead, cheesy as it sounds , I think we are different over the day and night , or yin and yang, or Kobe and .


For example , we are different in the way we express our love for our parents . My brother flies home almost every time break , while he was trying to return only during my January ( summer) vacation. As I see it , I want to save money for my family and I can do it can be better used . My brother sees something closer to the family at every opportunity , even though the cost of the return trip .


Again in Singapore , and I'm trying to be at home to take care of my nephew . My brother is not very good with children , but it is good to hug , bunking on my bed with the parents and , above all, I was very wrong . This does not mean I do not love my dad , it's just a different expression .


Thus, the way I see it , love is love, but to express them .

No comments:

Post a Comment