Love and Life Lessons

Recent events in my life and taught me that the best thing to do in this case is just to love people . How can I be a better friend , a better son and brother or sister , etc. Many times we go through life and do not really take the time to love people .

For example , I get on the bus , and I have all this time to look at other people, I still feel and pass the time, and I was wondering what others are doing . Chances are someone that comes up, something about trigger an emotion in me , and I will be quick to judge . "What a man thinks dressing like this. "


If you can relate to me that way , I've realized that love is the answer. Love . What is love?


Love is patient , love is kind , does not envy , it does not boast , it is not proud , not rude , is not selfish , it is not irritable or resentful . Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth . Love always protects , always trusts , always hopes , always perseveres . Love bears all things , believes all things , hopes all things, endures all things . Love never ends . Love never fails .


Now, if Corinthians 13:4-8 quoted will do it for you ... What I really love and what is not ?


Love is true : "I do not pretend to love others truly love . " - Romans 12:09 . Love takes a moment to talk to the person sitting next to you on the bus , take a genuine interest in your life? Love is giving way to a person standing ? Love said a prayer for the people traveling with you , we ask God to bless them . Love is holding hands and kissing a guy sitting next to you .


I began to see in my life that I open myself to the people I love , it's amazing how things have changed in my country. I heard this story of a young girl walking home from school , and terribly depressed in life. Ready to commit suicide when he comes home , because she has had enough . A fellow who had never talked with them , and ask if you can carry your books , and walk with them. Coles Notes version is that it is because of the love expressed by the boy , and she did not commit suicide and found a new meaning for his life . We save lives as firefighters and police officers. What about this guy ? Is this life? Needless to boldy in a burning building or a firewall. He simply took the time for love .


It was my first reaction , and I heard from most people is : I'm too busy , or I already love you enough. I would say if you answer these questions honestly that you have the same answer I have. I'm not too busy . I just Adair bad weather . I got on the bus anyway . Why do not like the guy who sits next to me . I like very much . There is never a time or place in your life that you love enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment