When Will I Find My True Love?

Yesterday, I was drowning in the boredom of my fears of a relationship that I would go , and as such , I found myself talking to friends depressed their bitter love life and realize all unrequited love me (especially the sad case of a child who has had a crush on a friend of a friend for years and even if I could see what I could everyone in the restaurant, which was beyond oblivious to it ) . But most importantly , as I had heard a whole person , " when I will find my true love? " Directed how a negative connotation to this question. Not once have positively to this question.

However, my training in law of attraction I cried , of course , nobody in the right mood to find your true love is thinking, " When will I find my true love? " It is a matter of despair . It is a question of lack . A question of distance , time, opportunity , sensitivity, faith ... None of them or to question them. Anyone who knows the law of attraction ( I love Esther Hicks definition , "what you think and feel and what we get are always a party " ) , knows that this is not the right mindset search for love. So I got to thinking , thinking " when I find my true love? " And the thought of it in the most positive way possible?


And then it occurred to me while playing Super Smash Brothers Melee for the 800th time ( I was practicing for a tournament ) Mario is a hero like that. He rushes to new worlds and risk everything to save his true love - the point of destroying brick walls with her head , difficulty breathing dragon monster fire turtles jumping weapons ...


Mario March triumphant through each world as the only world - the world is that we must overcome to save his princess. And then I remember Knight Kierkegaard faith because no matter what , no matter how much you fail or how much I lack faith that can win the game , Mario never stops , nor do we low - he believes 100 % in its purpose and never wavers . Never break a scene Mario and shout , " when I will find my true love Where is ?" He never asks , "Who is my true love ? " He knows .


Sorry disappointment for him . We feel the need to settle - just beat all the levels , and it will only get harder ... and it was perfect princess there , and stored in this world and ... But Mario never gives up. Triumphal music, see the princess, she thanks him , and it is because " our princess is in another castle . " He focused on what he wants and goes after it is placed.


And although some of my feminist friends think Mario is a male archetype that a princess is not a reward ( a feeling that I totally agree with ), I hope you can see what he has to be this way (especially since you would love to save you if a turtle - Dragon you removed, you do not think you know what I 'd do - especially if dressed as Mario ) . However, on a deeper level , I mean more symbolic anyway : Mario has a unique focus on the love he wants and lets nothing stand in his way. Her faith never wavered , and although it is often not save the princess (dating the wrong people) , it does so with a grace and honest approach to heart . And despite the question : " When will I find my true love, " asked to think only time - how long until we are together again How long until ? I find my true love ?


It is a perfect example of using the law of attraction : you know what you want , imagine to get it, and destroyed each "block" ( and fungi boomerang projection and turtles and ... ) on its way ...

No comments:

Post a Comment